“The Skincare Makeup”
March 4, 3013: I like jane iredale because it’s healthy for the skin (therefore the whole body). And while I know a lot about makeup, I’m usually more of the “au naturel” type – I keep it minimal. When I wear makeup, it is jane iredale, and here’s why:
It’s great for sensitive skin. jane iredale is called the “skincare makeup” because it…
– Is formulated to be healthy and beneficial for your skin while enhancing your natural beauty. (Perfect for me!)
– Uses natural minerals, botanicals, and anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and protect the skin.
– Is free of the skin-irritating synthetic ingredients, fragrances, dyes, and fillers. This is put into other makeup more often than we’d like to know!
It won’t inflame acneic skin because it…
– Has been proven to not block pores. Formulas are anti-inflammatory.
– Uses minerals that form a protective barrier on the skin, allowing it to breathe normally and actually trapping impurities that might clog pores. When you wash your face at night, these impurities will come off with your makeup! Cool huh?
– Can actually help your skin improve, especially if you already use another type of makeup. I’ve seen it firsthand!
It doesn’t add oil for those with oily skin. The only oils added are in conditioning products like the under-eye concealer and lip products.
Next time I’ll share the top jane iredale product picks from our staff in Roseville!